No matter how large or small your company is, you need to have a plan to ensure the security of your information assets. Such a plan is called a security program by information security professionals. Whether yours is five or 200 pages long, the process of creating a security program will make you think holistically about your organization’s security. A security program provides the framework for keeping your company at a desired security level by assessing the risks you face, deciding how you will mitigate them, and planning for how you keep the program and your security practices up to date. Get proactive about risk, contact us today.
THE PROACTIVE RISK MANIFESTO
- We recognize that open-source and commercial software has become a foundation of our modern world. We know the awesome responsibility providing services to our clients
- We recognize that our work will be used in ways we cannot anticipate, in ways they were not designed, and for longer than ever intended.
- We recognize that our work will be attacked by talented and persistent adversaries who threaten our clients physical, economic and national security
- We recognize these things, and we choose to be in this business helping our customers every day.
- We will be secure because our people refuse to be a source of vulnerability or weakness. We will be secure, not because it is easy, but because it is necessary and we are up for the challenge.