Identify and evaluate the risks and vulnerabilities your company may be facing now to regulatory requirements
Conduct manual and automated vulnerability assessment and illuminate previously overlooked security weaknesses
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Every business and organization faces the risk of unexpected, harmful events that can cost the company money or cause it to permanently close. Proactive Risk cyber security allows organizations to prepare for the unexpected by minimizing risks and extra costs before they happen. Take the first proactive step and call 1-888-255-0834 today
- We recognize that open-source and commercial software has become a foundation of our modern world. We know the awesome responsibility providing services to our clients
- We recognize that our work will be used in ways we cannot anticipate, in ways they were not designed, and for longer than ever intended.
- We recognize that our work will be attacked by talented and persistent adversaries who threaten our clients physical, economic and national security
- We recognize these things, and we choose to be in this business helping our customers every day.
- We will be secure because our people refuse to be a source of vulnerability or weakness. We will be secure, not because it is easy, but because it is necessary and we are up for the challenge.
- People - Everyone has a role to play in information security. Security is implemented and practiced by people. People design and implement processes and technology, as well as follow processes and use technology to enable business.
- Process - Includes formal and informal mechanisms (large and small, simple and complex) to get things. Processes identify, measure, manage, and control risks to confidentiality, integrity, availability, privacy, and safety, and they also ensure accountability.
- Technology - Is composed of all of the tools, applications and infrastructure that make processes more efficient. Technology implemented by people following processes allows for the organization to meet its information security objectives.
What is your RISK score?
Assess your cybersecurity risk in financial terms with a 3rd party proactive assessment