Being proactive about the technical risks you face is what we are all about. Contactus to schedule an appointment and a consultant will come to your office to perform a thorough network audit to look for current and potential problems lurking. Upon completion we’ll give you a report highlighting where you are vulnerable to problems and threats, along with how we can make your network more secure, reliable and problem free. Below are just a few of the items we will review during the assessment:
- Security External and Internal assessment checking for spyware, viruses, and other security threats lurking in the background that can slow down your network, cause it to crash, and even allow hackers to access your confidential information.
- Compatibility Technology is constantly changing, which may cause your network to have compatibility issues. We will check to ensure the various computers, servers, software and applications you use every day are not only compatible, but are working seamlessly together.
- Backups Confirm your server is being backed up properly so you don’t run the risk of losing valuable information and files. We will also check to ensure your data has been tested for recovery, along with reviewing the disaster recovery plan.
- Performance We will check your network configurations to make sure they are optimized for maximum speed, performance and security, including minor enhancements that can have a big impact.
- Education We will provide a education on the resources available to your business and the current threats in the wild you should be aware of.